A Short Review about Lawang Sewu Semarang

Hii there, Riyan here. How are you there? I wish you all fine. Long time I'm not make a shit posting on this blog, hehe. Today I will try to make a posting with english language version, hehe. So today I will make a short review about Lawang Sewu Semarang. I visit this tourist destination is when I still study in Diponegoro University on April 2019. Almost 5 year I live at Semarang but it is my first I visiting the Lawang Sewu, haha. I think this review is very late, but no problem, haha. I just want to writing.

Lawang Sewu is the heritage building from Dutch Colonial Era. This building call Lawang Sewu because of the building has a lot of doors. I go to Lawang Sewu with my friends, Mas Gushairon. When I arrive at Lawang Sewu, the condition is still quiet. Maybe I too morning to go Lawang Sewu, haha. The ticket is very cheap, around  10,000 IDR. I think the condition in Lawang Sewu is very clean, the buildings is very well maintained. So the visitor is very comfortable when visit the Lawang Sewu. In Lawang Sewu there is some place that we can't enter. I don't know what the reason, but as good visitor we must obey the rules. So it is my short review about Lawang Sewu. I wish I can visit again in next chance. Sorry If my grammar is very bad, hehe. Herewith I attach file the photo of Lawang Sewu.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerja Praktik di PT. Pertamina EP Asset 4 Field Cepu

Mudik 2023

The Old Town of Jakarta: A Cultural Haven in the Heart of the City